Hello! PaperSplash 1.12.3 has now started to roll out and feature some major “under the hood” improvements. You might not notice the changes directly, but you will certainly feel them.
Stay tuned for the next update as there will be some major additions to PaperSplash coming in June.
- General animation optimizations
- Made some improvements to the loading of collection wallpapers
- General backend optimizations
- You are not able to scroll description text of an Unsplash Wallpaper (FIXED)
Twitter button sends users to a broken link(FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE)
- Sometimes a weird blur effect is applied when setting wallpaper (FIXED)
- Darken wallpaper doesn’t work (FIXED)
General improvements and more
- Converted some abs functions to Kotlin abs functions
- Updated android:playcore library to 1.7.2
- Updated Androidx.browser library to 1.2.9
- Updated jakewharton:butterknife library to 10.1.0
- Updated mmin18:realtimeblurview library to 1.2.1
- Moved to kotling 1.3.72
- Updated Gradle build tools to 3.6.3
UPDATE (13/05): Update now available for all users.
UPDATE (14/05): I accidentally wrote that the twitter button issue was fixed. However, it wasn’t fixed in this build. It has been fixed for PaperSplash 1.13 (Next major update if there are no significant issues in this build)