Hello! This roadmap update contains some long-awaited features that we have been working on for a long time. This is a recurring blog series that will continue through the summer with two post a month.
This update adds items that recently were added to the roadmap including new isotopes, nuclide table, zoom and much more. We have also progressed on update 1.5.0 and a release by late July, or early August is now more than likely!
New Roadmap Items
- 200+ Isotopes
- Nuclide Table
- Zoom in some tables
- Improved design for isotope panel
- Added Windows Application task (Future/ TBD)
- Zoom in some table is completed
- Isotope Panel design is completed
- Nuclide Table is now 50% done
- Additional isotopes is now 50% done
- Element card order is now 25% done